lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

[News] JKS actuará en Shanghai el 16 de Marzo: estilo adornado del nuevo disco revelado



El príncipe de Asia, Jang Keun Suk está a punto de lanzar su primer álbum coreano oficial "I just wanna have fun”, y desde el principio del nuevo año 2013, se ha lanzado su nueva canción.  Después de la creciente popularidad de su primer single “What is your name”, la segunda canción “Feel the Beat” en la que JKS canta en Chino por primera vez, será lanzada hoy. Últimanete, JKS lanzó unos pocos videos de actuación en Weibo para llamar a los aficionados “correr rápido” para dar la bienvenida a la llegada de Team H del año chino.

JKS pidió pizza para el equipo para mantener calientes y desafiantes las letras chinas para las fans chinas

La versión china del MV se lanzará el 19 de febrero del 2013.



Team H officially debut in China, March concert in Shanghai
JKS appeals to Chinese fans on Weibo

Recently, HS Media and Ocean Butterfly Music released several JKS performance videos in China, and JKS even appealed to fans on Weibo to “run quickly” to find out the meaning of “H” together. JKS’ concert in China will take place on 16 March at Shanghai Mercedes-Banez Cultural Centre.

Having made his debut at 5 years old with 20 years of artiste experience, no matter whether it’s actor Jang Keun Suk who set off a Hallyu wave in Asia based on “You are Beautiful” and “Marry me Mary”or singer Jang Keun Suk whose first debut album “Let me cry” successfully took first place on Oricon chart and set first day sales record in Japan, JKS said, “I will not become a Jang Keun Suk of other people’s impression, because I think that rather than the path that others hope I will take, it is more important that I choose the kind of path I take and create my own life. Even if like that, if applause is given to this kind of actor Jang Keun Suk, I will work hard crazily every day to create my own life.”

In 2013, let us look forward to JKS’ China year.





 
 
 
Fuente:jangkeunsukforever
Traducción al español: Tsukiko - All About Sukkie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario